ViseeO MBU-3000ViseeO MBU-3000 Bluetooth Adapter for Mercedes-Benz with Original Nokia Phone Kit for 6150/6210/6310i
The new ViseeO MBU-3000 replaces the MBU-1000 and has many upgraded functions, with a faster and simpler design. The MBU-3000 features the very latest Parrot Bluetooth technology ensuring compatibility with all the latest phones for years to come. The MBU-3000 is a result of redesigning its predecessor, the MBU-1000, to provide the best user experience possible by utilising the latest technology.
The Viseeo MBU-3000 imitates the shape of the old Nokia mobile phones which were used with the original Mercedes hands free system. Once inserted into the existing cradle, the MBU-3000 will be recognised as one of the Nokia phones. This means that it will fully integrate with the radio system and steering wheel controls. As the MBU-3000 is a Bluetooth adapter it is capable of storing up to 3 recently paired phones in its memory, with each phone having its own phonebook profile. When a phone is connected and in use the MBU-3000 will mute the radio system and the conversation will be conducted through the cars existing speakers and microphone.Upgrade your original Mercedes 6150/6210/6310i Centre-Armrest Telephone Cradle System to Bluetooth with the MBU-3000
The ViseeO MBU-3000 is the same size and shape as the original Nokia 6310/6210/6150 phone and fits straight into the existing cradle.
It is designed for use in Mercedes Benz vehicles with a fixed cradle in the centre armrest for the following phones (generally in cars made pre-2005):
• Nokia 6210
• Nokia 6150
• Nokia 6310 / 6310i (Both versions 1 and 2)
The MBU-3000 allows wireless use of the factory fitted Mercedes phone system including steering wheel controls and original COMAND display with any Bluetooth phone. The ViseeO MBU-3000 requires no installation whilst providing all the features and more of a professionally installed hands free car kit . The MBU-3000 is a user friendly device with an elegant and sleek design.
New Features/Improvements of the MBU-3000 not found on the MBU-1000:
- Fast Phonebook Upload with Phonebook Type Management which allows you to choose what types of phonebook you wish to upload and display on the original Mercedes screen
- Quick Switch for paired phones which allows you to switch between different paired phones with the press of a single button
- Sync On/Off feature allowing you to decide when and where contacts sync
- Wireless Siri activation allows you to activate the Siri Assistant on iPhones from the cars original dashboard or steering wheel controls
- Powerful Parrot CK5050+ Bluetooth module allows for compatibility with all the latest Smart Phones both now and in the future
What do I need to use the ViseeO MBU-3000 in my Mercedes?
If your car has a factory fitted cradle in the centre armrest for either the Nokia 6150/6210/6310/6310i then you will require a ViseeO MBU-3000. The base of the cradle should be fixed in the car and will not be removable. The section of the cradle which holds the phone may be removable but will remain attached to the car via a "curly cord". This system is generally found in cars made between 1999-2004 but is not limited to this time period. This type of system is not found in USA spec cars. An example of a fixed cradle for the Nokia 6310i can be seen in the image to the left.
The MBU-3000 will not work with any aftermarket fitted kit where the cradle may be mounted on a bracket next to the radio. The MBU-3000 will only work with Mercedes-Benz and no other vehicle makes. It is not suitable for HGV Trucks.
The MBU-3000 is compatible with the following factory installed cradles found in the centre armrest of Mercedes vehicles:View telephone information on the display in the instrument cluster on compatible vehicles! Info such as incoming call, phonebook and last dialled numbers can all be displayed.The ViseeO MBU-3000 fully integrates with the factory fitted steering wheel controls (if present). Answer/reject calls, navigate the phonebook, make phones calls and adjust the call volume all from the convenience of the buttons on the steering wheel.
- Install it yourself - simply set two switches on the back and plug into the cradle
- Phonebook transfer for each paired mobile/cell phone
- Compatible with most Bluetooth mobile/cell phones
- Steering wheel control integration where fitted
- Comand keypad control
- Phonebook displayed on the Mercedes screen
- Multiple phone memory - pair up to 3 phones each with its own memory
- Dashboard display in instrument cluster where fitted
- Microphone volume control to prevent echo
- Privacy and/or handset function where fitted
- Voice dialing with compatible mobile/cell phones
- Clear call history feature
- Object Push Profile for sending contacts when Auto-Sync is not possible
- Includes full manual with instructions
- Full 12 Month Warranty
Whats in the box?
- MBU-3000 Bluetooth Adapter
- Dummy antenna (for use with original 6150 cradle)
- User Manual